PDA

View Full Version : Fresh Start

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

szar
Sat, Jul-05-08, 11:55
Hello,

I am not a "new member" per se, but I have come back home. I posted what brought me back in my journal. A few year ago I lost over 200 pounds on this WOL and was on my way to reaching my goals. For a number of reasons I ended up gaining back more than I had lost. I tried to come back several times but set myself up to fail each time by believing in the "one golden shot" theory with low carb. Well, when I finally got started on a real induction I started losing again and am on my way to proving the "one golden shot" theory as baloney.

It feels good to be back, and I am excited about the support this forum provides as we all work to reach our goals.

PearlWhite
Sun, Jul-06-08, 18:51
Congratulations on coming back :wave: that's the first step.

I wish you the best :)

Kisal
Sun, Jul-06-08, 20:14
Welcome back! You're doing great! :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

mrschmelz
Mon, Jul-07-08, 04:02
Hello,

I am not a "new member" per se, but I have come back home. I posted what brought me back in my journal. A few year ago I lost over 200 pounds on this WOL and was on my way to reaching my goals. For a number of reasons I ended up gaining back more than I had lost. I tried to come back several times but set myself up to fail each time by believing in the "one golden shot" theory with low carb. Well, when I finally got started on a real induction I started losing again and am on my way to proving the "one golden shot" theory as baloney.

It feels good to be back, and I am excited about the support this forum provides as we all work to reach our goals.

Welcome back(for both of us).

I have been gone for about 4 years, but was reading my old journal and you were the last one to post in it. I searched to see if you were still around, and it looks like you and I both came "home" in the same week!

Good luck in your journey. I too do not believe in the one shot theory. Just keep the spirits high and don't give up, you will get back there again.

jessperth
Mon, Jul-07-08, 10:06
Welcome back Szar!!

BTW, I am the BIGGEST family guy junkie! I'm having withdrawls at the moment just waiting for my next fix :P