PDA

View Full Version : Starting on Schwarzbein in the 100 Degree Heat of Texas!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

kbesly
Fri, Jun-27-08, 16:02
Hi, Everybody!

I am brand new and thrilled to find a supportive weight-loss community. I am thinking about using the Schwarbein Principle materials as a plan for dieting. Any thoughts?

What have others used and been successful with?

Sincerely Sweating Out in Dallas-Ft. Worth,

Katie

Hoppinn
Fri, Jun-27-08, 19:00
Welcome Katie!

I am on a slow and steady program called the Carbohydrate Addict's Lifespan Program (CALP).

Good luck to you in whatever program you choose!

Kisal
Fri, Jun-27-08, 20:37
Welcome! It's nice to have you with us! :wave:

Ann1231
Fri, Jun-27-08, 21:29
I lost 53 pounds on the Schwarzbein plan. I felt great on it too. Best of health to you!

Less-of-me
Sat, Jun-28-08, 10:43
Also in TX here (hoping that we don't reach triple digits in Austin today)!

I am doing Atkins, mostly because I like the simplicity of it and I am mostly focusing on the weight loss, for now. As I get that more in line with where I want to be, the "health" aspects will be the top priority for me.

Looks like we are shooting for the same goal weight. Welcome aboard!!

addict1000
Sun, Jun-29-08, 05:02
I am from Texas too! It is the heat that always drives me to diet. I just think that summer might be a little easier without so much weight.

I am doing something that is between South beach and Atkins