PDA

View Full Version : Here for your support & friendship

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

hiddengold
Sat, Jun-21-08, 06:26
Good-morning everyone. (Well, where I am, it's morning)

I started on my low-carb journey yesterday and got thru day one. That is a major accomplishment for me and I am doing the happy dance over here. :agree:

I have done CAD in the past, Atkins never worked for me as I became soooooo nasty, I couldn't live with myself. But CAD seems to work. I am already down 1 lb. Yipeeeeeeee!

Ok, I am a Mom of 4, married for 19 years and need to really learn to incorporate exercise into my life. I have had a total attitude of "who cares" for so long that I now look like the blob.

As my user name indicates, I know I have a body of gold within this casing of flab and I intend to find it. It will take some effort and quite a bit of digging - but I know it's in there.

I will ask for your support and I will offer mine in return. I know without a community of support, I'm far less likely to succeed.

Thanks in advance!

Kisal
Sat, Jun-21-08, 15:06
Welcome! It's nice to have you with us! :wave:

GypsyClare
Sat, Jun-21-08, 15:18
Welcome! I'm sure you'll find great support on these forums.

CarolynC
Sat, Jun-21-08, 15:27
Welcome, hiddengold! That's a great username.

gem52372
Sat, Jun-21-08, 15:30
Welcome!! Good Luck with your journey!!!

hiddengold
Sun, Jun-22-08, 06:44
Thank you for your welcome. Hey - how do I get one of those little tickers on the bottom of my posts?

Those are cool.

crissy_1
Tue, Jun-24-08, 17:57
reading your thread made me wonder where the tickers came from also so I clicked on one (any one) and lo and be hold it takes you to the web site amazing .Then eventually when youve sorted it out you save it as your signature ( I think) any way thats what I did 10 mins ago hope it works for you

Luzyanna
Tue, Jun-24-08, 23:57
Welcome to the boards. :wave: You are right...this is such a great place for support. :D

ladylaughs
Wed, Jun-25-08, 00:05
This is such a great place to hang out...Welcome:wave:

aprils0909
Wed, Jun-25-08, 01:24
This is THE place to be. I'm completely addicted to the idea of such a great group of people all with the same goal. Losing weight effectively, safely, and maintaining balance in your life.

I hope you get a lot out of this forum.

CarolynC
Wed, Jun-25-08, 11:09
Thank you for your welcome. Hey - how do I get one of those little tickers on the bottom of my posts?

Those are cool.
You can make one at:

http://www.TickerFactory.com

:wave: