PDA

View Full Version : Hey!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Jen KyGirl
Sun, Jun-15-08, 16:34
:wave: Hey everyone! Just found this site and I think it's great! I would love to say that it's the first time I've tried low carb but it's not. About 8 years ago I lost 50lbs on it, then my son ended up at Shriner's Children's Hospital for a few months and I ended up getting off the program. Since then I have gone off and on. I am starting back now and I'm going to make a real effort to eat right. I feel really stupid because I know how much better I feel when I'm off carbs. I even think better. I had to sing at my sister in laws wedding yesterday and I felt like a cow. I don't want to feel that way anymore. I really hope to find some friends here so we can support each other on this journey!

snowgirl73
Sun, Jun-15-08, 16:40
Welcome, Jen. Nice to have you back on board! :wave:

Shorty987
Sun, Jun-15-08, 16:42
Welcome!! :wave:

Hope your journey finds you with great results!!

david1969
Sun, Jun-15-08, 16:45
You sound like me ... on, off, on ,off ... but on this time for good :)