PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

AmandaMc
Wed, Jun-11-08, 08:43
2 yrs ago I followed Atkins felt fantastic, however I was having a problem going to loo. Switched to low fat and calorie counting ! I have now stalled and want to kick start my low carbing. I have reead more and realised I was not eating wnough greenage so that will have been half of the problem ! :lol:

So hear I am on day one and wanting to loose a stone and a half, my partner has been roped into it as well to help me along. I am hoping the changes I shall make will let this work for me as it is the best I have ever felt in my life when I did it back in 06 !

Shall be mailing ya loads for :help:

Amanda xxx

Kisal
Wed, Jun-11-08, 09:05
Welcome to the forums! :wave:

steph0203
Wed, Jun-11-08, 10:18
Welcome AmandaMc. This forum is a wonderful place for information and support so be sure to come here often and read as much as you can. It has been a life-saver for me throughout my journey to regain my health.

onesource
Wed, Jun-11-08, 11:27
Welcome to the forums. Best of luck on your journey.