PDA

View Full Version : starting Atkins again...

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

javacow
Sun, May-18-08, 14:56
Hi

I did the Atkins diet 4 years ago and lost 56lbs. I was so excited, but then I got pregnant with our miracle daughter Olivia. After the birth of her I did the Weight Watchers diet, and lost all the baby weight around 30 lbs. Since then tried WW again to lose more but been in a standstill for months. So I thought I would go back to the diet that I never felt hungry on. You loose the weight fast, and if you don't pig out on carbs.....you can keep it off. So here's to starting again..... :thup:

abm_guccie
Sun, May-18-08, 15:03
Heyyyyyyy! Welcome back. Thats how I lost all my baby weight too. Good luck. Are you nursing?

JenPete
Sun, May-18-08, 16:42
Welcome!! My intro was almost the same, word for word. You always come back to what works.

Best of luck!!

javacow
Mon, May-19-08, 05:49
Thanks for your words of encouragement.
And to abm_guccie.....yes I am a nurse.

javacow
Mon, May-19-08, 06:18
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSYz5mx/]
[img]

Kisal
Mon, May-19-08, 18:24
Welcome! It's nice to have you here! :) Your ticker needs a bit more work, though. :)

Go back to tickerfactory.com and copy the entire bbc code it gives you. Then past that in your signature area here on this site. You'll find the signature area by clicking on User CP on the green tool bar. :)

Best of luck to you! :wave:

javacow
Tue, May-20-08, 07:59
Thanks I will try it AGAIN!!!!! :help:

javacow
Tue, May-20-08, 08:12
Yeah it worked!!!!!