PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

kesley_h
Thu, May-15-08, 16:54
Hey,

Let me start of by introducing myself, my name is Kesley I am 24 and currently reside in Sunny Seattle, Washington. It's actually sunny right now, 70/75 degrees. I know, strange but true!! Anywho, so this is my second time doing Atkins. I did it once while in college and lost about 60lbs. I have kept most of it off but now I'm ready for round 2 and plan to make it last. Right now I weight about 213lbs (yikes) and would like to eventually make it to my goal weight of 135lbs. I know I can do this I am determined to change my life!! I can't wait to see the results! I'm so ready for this!! Wish me luck!

Talk to you all soon,
Kesley

advantagec
Thu, May-15-08, 18:14
Welcome and good luck. You have come to the right place.

mimianvy
Thu, May-15-08, 20:53
Welcome, Kesley! Hope you have a good time here!

Kisal
Fri, May-16-08, 01:53
Welcome! It's nice to meet you! :wave:

RosieGirl
Fri, May-16-08, 12:54
hey there! I just started too - this site has been such a great help, so many friendly peeps willing to help out. I'm sure you'll have much success on your weight loss journey!

PearlWhite
Fri, May-16-08, 13:13
Hi :wave: and welcome to the forum :)

chele59
Fri, May-16-08, 20:07
Welcome, and good luck to you in your endeavors!! This is a great place for support, encouragement and all that jazz!! This forum has - more than - kept me going STRONG!! You can do it!!

M.