PDA

View Full Version : Hey everybody

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

lizrdqueen
Sat, May-10-08, 03:11
:wave: A big hello to my fellow lc'bers :wave: . This site has been my lifeline, bless you all. I'm almost at 1 mth atkins, exercising daily, no physical cravings, however i have a recuring dream that i've been drafted in as a marketing advisor for a chocolate shop, so my nights are filled with choc sampling sessions, of every type imaginable :p i have found myself "thinking" about sweet things recently, not craving them just thinking about the vast amount of foods that contain sugar. At this stage everyone around me knows about my goal, which is Atkins til xmas, so if i cheat it won't be a secret! I don't want to cheat (ok that is a blatant lie :o ), xmas will be here in no time, i've lots of cool projects to keep me busy in the mean time & looking healthy is a side effect i can live with :D !

oblong
Sat, May-10-08, 05:29
Welcome to the forums! :wave:

I'm sure you will find a lot of support and advice from the people here.

Here's to the beginning of your low-carb journey :)

PearlWhite
Sat, May-10-08, 10:17
Hi & welcome:wave:

I am on wk 3 of induction & I'm going crazy from those darn food dreams. Almost every night! I thought it would get better in a couple of days but this morning I woke up from such a vivid dream I almost went to the mallšs food-court for an all-u-can-eat! So you're not the only one :thup:

Good luck & don't cheat :)

Kisal
Sat, May-10-08, 12:25
Welcome! :wave: