PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Oklahoma...

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Mom2pdm
Mon, Apr-28-08, 11:25
Hello All,
I have been a member of the forums for a while, but don't believe I have posted much. I have tried Low Carb several times over the past 2 years and always gave up after day two. I started again last Wednesday, April 23rd and have lost 5.4 lbs so far. I am SO proud of myselft for getting past day two. It is really not as hard as I thought (Even though I am a HUGE BUENOHEAD) and I am really craving a MUCHACO....LOL

I realy LOVE spicy foods, so adding Jalepeno's to my eggs, meat, etc has seemed to help with my craving a little. I wish everyone the best of luck and cannot wait to get to know you more!!!

chele59
Mon, Apr-28-08, 17:44
Welcome - there is a wealth of info here and it's very motivational. Keep up the good work - remember - YOU CAN DO IT.

M.

Kisal
Mon, Apr-28-08, 21:02
Welcome to the forums! :wave: