PDA

View Full Version : Heyo

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

selfmyth
Sat, Apr-19-08, 03:03
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone on these forums for the education and reading provided. I've been browsing for a while and have had great success in cooking as a result. I've been able to lose weight in the past eating a mid-high carb diet, but nothing like I've experienced over the last couple of months. I started out by thinking of it as an experiment, but it has paid off! I plan on transitioning to some kind of carb refeed eventually, but I'm not jumping the gun. Have honestly enjoyed this way of eating and plow through workouts like never before, we'll see how it goes. I think a big lesson is that no diet, way of living, exercise plan or much anything else in life can be applied to all people. Its best to figure out what works for your organism and run with it. Thanks again!

PearlWhite
Sat, Apr-19-08, 21:16
I think a big lesson is that no diet, way of living, exercise plan or much anything else in life can be applied to all people. Its best to figure out what works for your organism and run with it. Thanks again!
Absolutely! We all gotta find what's right for us. That's something society doesn't take into account. They always have this "one size fits all" mentality. While LC-ing is great for many of us carb addicts, it's not for everybody.

But welcome to the forum and good luck :)