PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone...

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

harryfong
Sat, Apr-05-08, 16:23
I'm Harry, I just started low carbing for the second time... I'm trying to become more disciplined this time around and not let myself slip like last time. (So much for New Year's resolutions!) Anyway, hopefully this board will function like a support group, seems like an inspiring place to be.

:wave:

Lannae
Sat, Apr-05-08, 20:20
Hey Harry,I too am on my second time around,first time I did well,but let it go..now,Im doing it a bit wiser and slower,and enjoying it a bit more,before,I was trying to do as low as I could,and well it hurt me in the end..so here is to our both second times around..

welcome,welcome,and more welcomes!!!!

juelz4u
Sat, Apr-05-08, 20:47
Welcome, Harry!!! This place is amazing...the people are amazing as well!! I find when I'm away I don't do as well! Best of the LC world to ya!!

:wave: Juli

Kisal
Sat, Apr-05-08, 20:49
Welcome, Harry! It's nice to meet you! :)