PDA

View Full Version : New to the LC world...

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

logansmom7
Fri, Apr-04-08, 10:26
This is not my first post but I thought maybe I should introduce myself. I am a SAHM/WAHM of three kids, a 5yo son and 3yo twins (b/g). They are very active and I sometimes find I just don't have the energy for them that they deserve. I have fluctuated around 200 pounds for the past 6-7 years (now weighing in at 212 down from 214 on the first day of induction-this is day 3) and I am tired of it. My clothes are all too tight and I have been eating way too much junk. I am ready for a change for good. I want to be thinner, feel good about myself, and actually feel physically good for once. I want to be able to sit down at my computer (I'm in medical transcription at home) and not fall asleep in the afternoons! I just basically want to have a better, more productive life than I was having. So here's to day 3 of Induction and many, many more of the LC lifestyle!

baba8
Fri, Apr-04-08, 12:41
Good luck! I know you will do well on induction. To me low carb is a great positive lifestyle

Kisal
Fri, Apr-04-08, 14:25
Welcome! :wave:

BluePants
Sat, Apr-05-08, 10:19
Boy is this the diet for you. One of the bennys is more Energy and it sounds like you can do with all you can get. Welcome