PDA

View Full Version : i'm sort of new...HI!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

geetargrrr
Thu, Apr-03-08, 20:13
I have been a member here for a while but haven't really posted a hello or contributed.I feel pretty bad about that so... hello.

I have been low carbing for 2 years off (unfortunately) and on. This time around I really want to be a part of this community as it has helped me immensely in the past. Low carb really is the way to go and i'm glad there is a board like this where we can know we aren't alone in our way of life. It's a very carby world out there.

Anyway just wanted to say a big thanks to the people who have guts and post here daily and hope you will welcome a recovering lurker.

Kisal
Thu, Apr-03-08, 21:46
Welcome! I'm glad you came out of "lurkdom"! :lol: Start a journal! It's a great way to make friends around here. You'll love it! :)

geetargrrr
Sun, Apr-06-08, 14:16
thanks kisal! I think I might take your advice on that journal. :thup:

BellaMagia
Sun, Apr-06-08, 14:30
Welcome to the boards!
Lurking is ok, I call it reading for info. Journaling helps more though. I think it helps to post pictures as well. It gives you encouragement and you see the results you work hard to attain. Everybody that post pics hates the before pics. Usually they are the reason you changed in the first place.
And yes, it is a very carby world out there! Scary, but don't worry, you are not alone in the fight against carbs. :wave:
~Bella~