PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum, but not to LCing

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

willow972
Wed, Apr-02-08, 08:47
Hi all,
I'm Willow and a seasoned LCer. I've been doing the Somersizing program on and off for a few years now and I know the program very well. So I'm just trying to learn the ropes of your forum and if anyone has any questions about Somersizing...please feel free to give me a shout. I've been back to Somersizing religiously for the past week or so and I stumbled across this forum looking for a weight loss chart. I used to post on a board on MSN but have lost my password to the MSN e-mail so I figured I'd sign up here. Seems like there are alot of active people. I will post mostly during the week as I keep the forum open while I'm at work...I don't even think I turn on my computer anymore on the weekends.

So my struggle is living with 2 people who don't LC and since we split up the cooking, I've been doing a little training on how I need to eat and it's been going ok. Just need to get the concept of food combining/separating when it comes to something like LC chicken parmesan and whole wheat pasta...I can have one or the other but not both :lol:

But I've dropped a little over 2# so far since I got back on the scale. My other challenge for myself is not weighing myself everyday....it's a bad habit. Well, I must get back to work but I hope to get to know some of you thru challenges and supporting one another.

Take care and have a cheat-free day,

Kisal
Wed, Apr-02-08, 15:08
Welcome, Willow! :wave:

willow972
Thu, Apr-03-08, 08:03
thanks for the welcome Kisal...wow..looking at your stats...almost a 100# loss...Way to GO!!! I have a total of 95# to lose and I know it's going to be a struggle but I know I can do it this time and keep it off, I am determined.