PDA

View Full Version : No "fooling" around this time :)

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

greenjeans
Tue, Apr-01-08, 05:04
Good Morning! :wave:

OK, it may be April 1st, but I'm not fooling around this time! :lol: Starting today, I am on a track to lose 40 pounds. It doesn't matter how long it takes, I just want it gone! :agree:

I have had success with low-carb diets in the past, but always seem to slack off and get back into bad habits and old ways, just as I am starting to get somewhere! My goal is to be in the low 140's and keep it there for the rest of my life. But I need to GET THERE. I seem to always get about 40-50% to goal and then something happens and I start making choices that lead me to slowly gain it back. (I don't know why?) Usually not ALL of it, but definitely most. I lost 30 pounds last year, and have gained back 20 of it. :( I don't want that to happen this time. I want to lose it all and never find it again!

lowjax
Tue, Apr-01-08, 06:54
Congrats on getting back on the LC way of life. You can stick with it and you will see your 140's.

Baerdric
Tue, Apr-01-08, 09:38
April first always feels like spring to me, good time to start things.

Kisal
Tue, Apr-01-08, 11:11
Welcome! :wave:

Clevergirl
Wed, Apr-02-08, 08:44
Welcome back - good luck! :wave: