PDA

View Full Version : Oldie and Newbie here!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

momdotcom
Tue, Mar-12-02, 12:09
Hello all! I am a newbie with you all, but not exactly to this WOE. I had started CALP around Sept/Oct of 2000 and was doing pretty well.

Then was blessed with a surprise pg around the holidays and couldn't/didn't stick with. My DD is now 6mos old, and it's time to get back into things.

Not much else to tell. Looking forward to lots of insights from several POVs here; before I was on a strictly CAD/CALP list and I understand that is now practically impossible to get onto.

theresa

gwilson38
Tue, Mar-12-02, 12:38
And welcome back to the low-carb WOL. I wish U much success getting back into it. U will find this forum an excellent place for low carb support of any kind.

wbahn
Tue, Mar-12-02, 17:30
Greetings and welcome aboard! :wave:

You will definitely find this community a watershed of information and support.

Would strongly recommend that you start and maintain a journal - more information can be found in the sticky on that subject at the top of the thread listing.

Best of luck and Keep the Faith.

Rosebud
Tue, Mar-12-02, 18:15
Hi Momdotcom!
Welcome!
Did you know there's a CAD/CALP forum on this site?
Either go to the main page (hit the "home" icon at the top of the page) and scroll down, or go to "forum jump" at the bottom of the page and scroll down there till you come to it.
Congrats on your sweet bub and good luck on your weight loss journey.

:rose:Rosebud:rose: