PDA

View Full Version : My Intro

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

jambr124
Sun, Mar-30-08, 00:01
Hi Everyone

This is my first post to this forum but I have been reading all of your great posts for a while now. Like all of you I am doing the Low Carb thing these days. I live in Louisiana, where it is really hard to stay away from bread and rice, but I have been doing it for almost two years now.

I don't really follow any plan or book and I don't keep track of my intake. I pretty much try to eat the least amount of carbs in a day. On July 1, 2006 I was 22 years old and weighed 497 and started the diet this way. I haven't changed since and now weigh 310, but the weight loss has slowed down the past couple of months. I hope to learn alot more from you all and maybe get answers to any questions I may have.

Thanks,

Ross

LowCarbRob
Sun, Mar-30-08, 01:50
Hi Ross and welcome to the forums! If you've been reading some of the posts here, you probably have already learned what a great wealth of information and support is to be found here. If you feel your loss is starting to slow, you might consider starting to log your food intake. That's pretty much required if you want someone here to evaluate what is working and what's not. On the other hand, given your amazing success so far, you probably already have a good idea what is working for you.

Congratulations on your success so far and good luck with your continuing journey!

Kisal
Sun, Mar-30-08, 01:53
Welcome aboard, Ross! Congratulations on your excellent progress! :thup: :thup: :thup: