PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

tlwkaw
Wed, Mar-26-08, 18:16
Hi I'm actually in my 7th month of low carbing.I've lost a total of 28 lbs.I've been having a hard time staying on track the last couple of weeks.I was just wondering if other lowcarb have this problem and how to get back on track.My goal weight is still about 15lbs away I started out at 185 and I'm down to 158-159 any suggetions?I'm happy to have found this site.
Tracy from Delaware

Kisal
Wed, Mar-26-08, 18:24
Welcome! :wave:

Rose1942
Wed, Mar-26-08, 18:30
Hi there Tracy, welcome to the forums! It's an interesting place, hope you stick around.

First of all you are doing great! You're almost to your goal, that is awesome. I don't think that it is unusual to get off track once in awhile, and wouldn't worry about it too much. Stalls happen to everyone, somehow we manage to get past them.

You must remember that this is a lifestyle change, it's quite a committment. Coming to these forums is a big help, I know it motivates me to keep to the diet just by having all this support. If you have questions, others are always there to help out and get you over the slumps. Don't give up, stick with it and read what others are doing to stay focused. You're among friends!

tlwkaw
Thu, Mar-27-08, 15:26
Thank you for the support,I am looking forward to reaching our goals together
Tracy

poindexter
Thu, Mar-27-08, 15:30
to go back to induction levels as a way to "re-align"

Back to basics approach, I guess.

Congrats on the weight loss and also for taking positive steps to adjust your outlook after 7 months! :thup: