PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Mom2Mayhem
Fri, Mar-21-08, 21:55
:wave:
Hi everyone. I am new at this low carb forum, but I am not new to low carb.
I am have finished my sixth day of induction, and I am currently down four pounds. I hope to be enriched by what I read on this site.

Kisal
Sat, Mar-22-08, 01:45
Hey, neighbor! Welcome! I live across the river from you! :wave:

hayes
Sat, Mar-22-08, 04:03
Welcome to the forum!

benebene
Sat, Mar-22-08, 06:17
hey lady! welcome! =)

Mom2Mayhem
Sat, Mar-22-08, 09:38
Thanks for the welcome.

Hi Kisal. :wave: A coworker and I are heading out shopping today. Our first stop is gonig to be Costco, then Trader Joes, Red Barn Natural Grocery, and Sundance Natural Food Store. We will be on your side of the river!

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone. I have been reading through the success stories, and they are very inspirational. I lost 60lbs back in 2002/2003, and I have pretty much slowly gained it all back. This time around, I am kinda surprised at my resolve to stick this out. I think it has to do with all the success stories I have been reading.