PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Karratha Western Australia

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

davesmoo
Tue, Mar-04-08, 08:22
Hi I am new here first time I have joined anythig other than a craft site.

Tried Power of Protein about 2 years ago and did well for awhile lost about 8 kilos then had a influx of family to stay for a holiday and that messed me up a bit, then had a fall and hurt my foot and ankle which took about 8 months to heal ( still have probs now and then) BUT!! I am ready to start again and this time I will not let anything get in my way, I have been on the low carbs for 3 weeks and lost nearly 3 kg and I am very pleased. Found this site looking for recipes and found a recipe for bread that sounded good (and is ) and started looking around and thought I would join and see how I go.
So here I am checking everthing out when I am not chasing Grandsons around after school and two year old Granddaughter around 3 days a week and all of them on Saturdays. All that chasing should help don't you think?
Must admit have husband that is great and helps out a lot with the kids. So thats me at the moment not a lot of time left but loving every minute.
thanks davesmoo

Kisal
Tue, Mar-04-08, 13:02
Welcome! It's nice to meet you! :)

IrishShrty
Tue, Mar-04-08, 15:49
Hi sounds like your busy as all get out!
Welcome to a great and supportive forum!
Hope you can find time to post and maybe start a journal:)

montanasun
Tue, Mar-04-08, 16:22
Welcome! Sounds like you are busy with grandkids, aren't they wonderful!

lowjax
Tue, Mar-04-08, 17:37
Welcome to the site. Glad things are going well so far. Stick around and you'll get lots of great info and help.