PDA

View Full Version : back again..

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

dancwitme
Sun, Mar-02-08, 19:22
so im back after a long journey. i had done atkins originally in 04-05.. lost 68 lbs (yay for me).... then my days and nights became longer and i wasn't home ever and i ate out, ALOT.... needless to say, i gained back everything. then i tried again, and i failed, and then i tried WW i failed...then i just tried cutting back and i failed. in there i also tried atkins like 2 other times, and obviously i failed. I am now at my highest weight ever and im ashamed and embarassed to go out in public. im now ~ 293.2 lbs (yes i bought a lovely new scale that does the .wwhatevers). hopefully, now that i live on my own and by my own food and come here after work i will be able to stay on track. after tomorrow i will put up some before pictures.

adios

Kisal
Sun, Mar-02-08, 22:52
Welcome back! I remember you! It's good to see you post again! :wave:

lowjax
Mon, Mar-03-08, 08:30
Welcome back to LC. Keep plugged in to the site here and you will get a lot of encouragement. One thing that has helped me is to start a journal. I use it to post whatever I eat, so when I get a craving for something, I about it and it helps me to avoid eating it. I don't want to be posting in my journal that I had a pizza and ice cream sunday.

Charran
Tue, Mar-04-08, 14:06
Welcome back! I wish you all the best this time around.

montanasun
Tue, Mar-04-08, 16:33
Welcome back to LCing. Having extra lc food ready made will help when you get home late and/or are tired. When I cook I make extra so I have something fast for lunch, snack on and/or dinner yet I stay OP.