PDA

View Full Version : starting induction......again

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

kristirene
Sun, Mar-02-08, 06:40
i am going to start induction today...........again. I started this diet shortly before new years and was doing reasonably well until last week when i injured my ankle playing tennis. It should have just been an excercise set back but i threw food into the mix too. i love this diet..........i feel good when i am in lypolysis and eating right. It feels way better then candy makes me feel!! :agree: This time i have decided to take it a step further and get some support. :help:

hayes
Sun, Mar-02-08, 06:54
Welcome to the forum.
You're in the right place for support.
Don't be afraid to ask questions.
Start a journal, great way to make new friends.
Good luck with your weight loss!

kristirene
Sun, Mar-02-08, 08:34
Thanks for the support![/COLOR] I have used induction before and lost a substantial amount of weight doing it (38pounds) but then i didn't move through the other phases, so i have refound nearly 10 of those pounds over this past year! I am so glad I got this new computer and found this website with its abundance of recipes and support. My spirits are lifted(and after the scale this morning boy did i need that!) :agree:
[COLOR=Magenta]Great job on your weightloss and best wishes on your lifetime maintanence!

hayes
Sun, Mar-02-08, 08:59
Great job on your weightloss and best wishes on your lifetime maintanence!
Thanks!
This fourm is a life saver!

lowjax
Mon, Mar-03-08, 08:22
Welcome to the LC forum. Glad to have you here.

Charran
Tue, Mar-04-08, 14:19
Welcome to the forum!

ChunkTiger
Tue, Mar-04-08, 18:06
Welcome to the forums!

Many of us here have tried and tried, yet it only takes one time to stick :D

montanasun
Tue, Mar-04-08, 18:08
Welcome to the forum! You will find great support here.

Tanyaskees
Tue, Mar-04-08, 18:11
Welcome to the forum. I am back here after a few years and still see some oldtimers...this place is great. Good luck on you weigh loss and great job so far.

kristirene
Wed, Mar-05-08, 06:27
Good morning! Sure is nice to get up and log on and find encouraging words! Thanx ya'all!!