PDA

View Full Version : Tarlach's Mrs

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

~centa*of*
Thu, Feb-21-08, 01:27
Hi, My name is Caroline, and as the title suggests, I am Tarlach's wife. (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=365113 ). I am 30 years old and mother to Raistlin who was born in September 07.

As Tarlach said, we embarked on our diet about 2 years ago.. What he didn't say, was that it sort of started because I found that I was wheat and dairy intolerant (caused migraines and asthma). I must admit, although I have found it harder to stick to than he has appeared to do, I am still getting better and more creative with my cooking, which is helping.

I have noticed more benefits than I could ever describe:

No more migraines.
No more asthma.
No more yeast infections.
Weight loss.
Increased energy.

The list goes on (provided I don't cheat).. I can almost tell you exactly what each of our 7 deadly sins does to my body.

Well, Tarlach said most of it in his introduction post, so I'll leave it there.

Kisal
Thu, Feb-21-08, 01:33
Welcome! It's nice to meet you, and good to have you with us! :wave:

Angelica16
Thu, Feb-21-08, 05:29
Hi Caroline, welcome to the forums. Feel free to ask any questions as there is alot of support around here. Also, I would definately recommend checking out the Countdowns and Challenges thread and join a challenge. Those really do help in keeping accountable:)

baba8
Thu, Feb-21-08, 12:55
Hi Caroline. welcome and I hope you have continued success.
lots of people here to keep us all motivated.

good luck
Beth

BluePants
Sat, Feb-23-08, 18:37
Welcome and congrats on that pretty baby.