PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

nuffanatty
Sun, Feb-17-08, 04:00
G'day everyone,
I would like to introduce myself, my name is Carolina and I'm from Australia.
I was exploring this wonderful website and found it so encouraging reading some success stories that I thought to myself that I can do this!
I have struggled with my weight for many years and I have also struggled with keeping to a diet, so I'm hoping with a bit of help from people who know how I feel (I have thin friends!) that this will be one challenge I can fulfill.

Heres to an exciting chapter in my life :wave:
Carolina

hayes
Sun, Feb-17-08, 04:35
Welcome to the forum.
Good luck with your weight loss. :wave:

Natalie2
Sun, Feb-17-08, 08:15
Hello :wave: & welcome ! I wish you success with your weight loss, of course having such a wonderful support system helps & that's just what this awesome website is !! :)

LynnDee
Sun, Feb-17-08, 08:17
Hi Welcome! I think you will enjoy it here.

Kisal
Sun, Feb-17-08, 15:25
Welcome, Carolina! I'm glad you found us! :wave:

baba8
Mon, Feb-18-08, 11:51
Hi Carolina! Greetings from Canada by way of Alabama. I was in Australia last march and loved every minute of it. What a great place to live. We have friends who live there too. Well anyway I guess I should discuss the low carb life. I do enjoy it and eat quite happily this way. I like lots of people get off track and that upsets me but then I try to figure out why we all do that. The bottom line is that I want to be healthy and live a long time
and to be thinnnnn! Good luck to you. I hope you like lc and find that it helps you with a healthy lifestyle too.

best wishes

Beth baba8

nuffanatty
Tue, Feb-19-08, 02:44
Hi all,
Thankyou for such warm welcomes. I must admit that I'm already finding it a bit hard and was hoping that you could share with me how you get started without feeling like your missing out on the great meals you cook for your family.
Any input that anyone can share would be fantastic.
Thanks
Carolina