PDA

View Full Version : Restarting and need support

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

misty1028
Tue, Feb-12-08, 18:28
Hi all just a quick intro I started Atkins with great success back in 2004 and keep on track really well and then :help: I've been slipping fast so I figure I better get right back on track. I'm new to this support group and have been reading all the wonderful help you all give. So here I am. I restarted on the 1st and am having a hard time to stay motivated. I did join a Gym and go 5 times a week. And have reread my book with all the old highlights :lol: So here I go. I wish all a successfull journey on there low carb plan.

LynnDee
Tue, Feb-12-08, 19:24
Hi welcome, I think you will like it here!

Kisal
Tue, Feb-12-08, 19:31
Welcome! It's nice to have you here! May you have the best of success! :wave:

baba8
Mon, Feb-18-08, 11:41
Hello Misty

I'm new here too. I have also re-read my Atkins book and found
all my hi-lighted favorite parts. I am having trouble losing this time and I keep thinking I'll remember some very important thing I did before. Times changes everything but I still think low carb eating is the best way to lose th weight and live healthy!

hang in there with me!

baba8 Beth

MercyD
Tue, Feb-19-08, 10:16
Hi Misty :wave:

We all restart one time or another. Welcome to forum and enjoy your lc journey!!!

Mercy :D