PDA

View Full Version : Need A Change

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Tangerinep
Tue, Feb-12-08, 10:14
Hi All, My name is Dahlia and today is my first day on the FAT FLUSH PLAN. My husband has decided to do it with me. He's a cyclist and really only needs to loose about 5 pounds, but he's doing it with me to encourage me. To be honest, I'll need all the help I can get. I'm my worst enemy when it comes to dieting. :wave:

LynnDee
Tue, Feb-12-08, 10:25
Hi Dahlia, Welcome!

DrH
Tue, Feb-12-08, 10:35
Dahlia: I am wondering, why are you starting with the fat flush plan? As Atkin's outlines in the book, this is for people who are very metabolically resistant and for a very short period of time should you adhere to it. How about just starting with Atkin's induction?

ElleH
Tue, Feb-12-08, 10:45
Jill, that's the Fat Fast. I believe the Fat Flush is another LC plan.

DrH
Tue, Feb-12-08, 10:58
Sorry about that .... are they similar? I cannot remember! Jill

Jill, that's the Fat Fast. I believe the Fat Flush is another LC plan.

ElleH
Tue, Feb-12-08, 11:04
I don't know! ;) I really don't think so, however. I've just heard it mentioned several times around here. Maybe OP will fill us in?

Kisal
Tue, Feb-12-08, 13:44
Welcome to the forums! It's nice to have you here! :)