PDA

View Full Version : I need lots of support please!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

losinitnow
Fri, Feb-08-08, 23:57
Hi everyone....I am so glad I found this web site. My struggle with weight loss has been most of my adult life. Within the last two plus years, I was diagnosed with Type II diabetes. I knew it was going to happen(my family has always had members who had the disease)sometime in my life. I finally took off almost 50 pounds two years ago. Telling myself I could maintain the weight loss and still eat what I wanted was only a denial of what I knew I really needed to do. I want to live for my family and my four grandchildren.
I know that low carb eating is the way for me to be here for them. I was so uplifted when I could look at the successes of others and realize that it is so doable. With God's help and friends here I am hoping I can reach my goal of 150 lbs and get off my meds!!

Blondie888
Sat, Feb-09-08, 00:47
Hello and Welcome! :wave:

This site is a great place to get support and find information. Glad you found it!

Kisal
Sat, Feb-09-08, 02:29
Welcome! It's nice to have you here with us! :wave:

BluePants
Sun, Feb-10-08, 11:20
Wow, your weight loss is tramendous. Welcome aboard. Expect to see less and less of you around here, more and more.