PDA

View Full Version : Newbie! 2nd time around...

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

cherieo
Fri, Feb-01-08, 14:11
Hi everybody! :wave: My name is Cherie (pronounced Cherry) and I started low carb for my 2nd time around last Friday. So, it's been a week today! Several years ago I started low carb and had lost about 30 lbs., wanted to lose more, but "fell off the wagon", and since have gained it back. Anyway, that's old news! I started a week ago and have lost 6 lbs. so far. My start weight was 212, and I'm now, 206. My goal weight is 125 lbs. I am 5 foot 4. I have two children, Austen and Ashlee who are 8 and 6 respectively. My husband is Daniel. We reside in Wichita, Kansas. I was a graduate of Kansas State University in 1996, and I am currently a Stay at Home Mom.

rgaldamez
Fri, Feb-01-08, 14:43
Welcome Cherie, nice to meet you. I'm Rachel I too started Atkins again for the 2nd time last Monday. Congratz on the 6lbs keep it up.

Kisal
Fri, Feb-01-08, 19:30
Welcome! Glad you joined! :)

nole1984
Fri, Feb-01-08, 19:58
Hi Cherie, glad you joined us here

LynnDee
Fri, Feb-01-08, 20:00
Hi Cherie, welcome! Glad you are here.