PDA

View Full Version : Hello! HELP!!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

phatrican
Fri, Feb-01-08, 12:15
I started my quest for finest last January 2, 2008, not for a new years resolution but to get healthy and look sexy. I will be 40 yrs old on Feb. 08 and want to feel better. However, I started at 212, and now after 4 weeks I am at 207 only 5 lbs. Come on! I am about 23 grms of carbs. I have been so good but do not understand what is going on. Please help!!!! :o

Kisal
Fri, Feb-01-08, 12:22
Welcome! It's nice to have you here! :)

I can't really offer you any suggestions, because I don't know anything about SB. I'm sure someone will come along soon who can advise you. :wave:

phatrican
Fri, Feb-01-08, 12:26
I am doing a variation of both Atkins, SB.

Dedee62
Fri, Feb-01-08, 12:29
I don't know what to say, but that I was trying to incorporate 2 plans (Atkins and Protein Power) and it just wasn't working for me. A week ago I decided on Atkins alone. I refuse to weigh myself until after induction, but I do feel less bloated. Pick one plan and stick with it is my advice.

LynnDee
Fri, Feb-01-08, 12:30
Hi, welcome. I agree pick one plan instead of trying to do two.

phatrican
Fri, Feb-01-08, 12:41
Okay, it makes sense(sp??) I love them both!!!!! decisions, decisons.

Needlehole
Fri, Feb-01-08, 12:43
Why not try each one for a period of time, and see which one works best for you?

ngoiannie
Fri, Feb-01-08, 14:46
It is probably better for you to choose one or the other if you are new to LC, I am doing LC my own, basically it is just keeping carb intake at a low level 30-40 and from veggie or small amount of fruit. Also the weigh will come off slower than the other plans like athkin and sb. I did lose 6.5lbs in one month.