PDA

View Full Version : Hello- I'm new

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

pelionut
Thu, Jan-31-08, 11:57
I started LC'ing 1/21/08 and the results have been amazing. As of this morning I have lost 18lbs and not only that my energy level is through the roof! I do not ever want to eat a carb again! Before I started I was totally lazy, I took at least one nap a day and I was tired all the time. Now I have so much energy I have begun some light aerobics and been mixing in running with my walking (30 mins a day) I've read through the site and it seems like a nice place to be, I'm going to try and be involved but my time is limited with other interests, but I'd like to thank everyone who contributes to this site, success stories, recipes, ect..

LynnDee
Thu, Jan-31-08, 12:03
Hi, welcome!

MercyD
Thu, Jan-31-08, 15:38
Welcome to the board....and congratulations on your great start. Look around, join in discussion, and have fun! We are all looking for a fun LC journey here!
:wave: Mercy

Kisal
Thu, Jan-31-08, 23:09
Welcome! Congratulations on your progress! :thup:

pelionut
Fri, Feb-01-08, 05:24
Thank you!