PDA

View Full Version : Hello there Everybody!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

jakaroo
Tue, Jan-29-08, 23:38
4navy :wave: Hello Eveybody,
My name is Jackie, I live (at the moment) in Guam. My Husband is in the Navy and we have been here almost two years now. Living on a tropical island sounds nice but it is not all it is cracked up to be. Too hot, too many bugs and you cannot get off (LOL).

Anyways, I need to lose weight, I used to be a slim 140 - 150 lbs. I became pregnant, gave up smoking too. I packed on the pounds. I dont like the image looking back at me in the mirror, it is not me!

I joined this site so I can have the help and support I need to reach my goal. I also love the recipe ideas and hope to use them on a daily basis.

I want to be a BIG LOSER! yay.

Mai23
Wed, Jan-30-08, 05:09
Hi Jackie and welcome! Everyone is very supportive here and there's loads of good information and ideas to help you along the way. Good luck with your new woe - giving up smoking and pregnancies were the reason for my extra pounds too, but you can take them off again! :)

hayes
Wed, Jan-30-08, 05:57
Welcome to the forum.
With Atkins, you can reach your goal!
Good luck.

LynnDee
Wed, Jan-30-08, 11:26
Hi Jackie, there is lots of support here, I think you will really like it.

Kisal
Wed, Jan-30-08, 12:57
Welcome! It's nice to have you here with us! :wave:

jakaroo
Wed, Jan-30-08, 17:28
Thank you for the warm welcome, I love the site already. I am going to check out the recipes because I have some hamburger meat defrosted and need to do something with it. As of today I have lost 5 lbs (since Monday) and I am looking forward to losing more.