PDA

View Full Version : One Mo' Gin on the LC in Greenwood, SC

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

MachineJG
Thu, Jan-24-08, 07:05
I used to be on the forums about 5 years ago. I did the LC thing and dropped 67 lbs in 3 months. the I became a double major IT/Nursing stopped dieting, stopped working out, became sedentary and gained it all back. I was 285 then, since then I have tried working out, lifting weights to boost metabolism all I managed to do was gain an additional 24 pounds of muscle but now I am 309 lbs. So now I want to drop to 240 lbs. I think that is a good weight since I was 220 when I was 12. Going to do it again using BodyOpus. I like it because it is more strict, I don't like the opportunities to cheat that Atkins gives you. So here we go, One Mo' Gin! :thup:

LOL79
Thu, Jan-24-08, 07:44
Good luck! You know you can do it because you've done it before. :)

Kisal
Thu, Jan-24-08, 13:30
Welcome! Nice to meet you! :)

MercyD
Thu, Jan-24-08, 17:14
Great to have you on board....this is a great place to hang out, get info, encouragement, a good laugh here and there.

Glad you are with us :wave:
Mercy

nole1984
Thu, Jan-24-08, 21:27
What exactly is the bodyopus?

WELCOME

Chell921
Thu, Jan-24-08, 21:48
Going to school is NOT conducive to good health -- I went to law school and gained 20 lbs (on top of the amount I shouldn't have already had!)

Welcome back to LC living!