PDA

View Full Version : here we go again

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

rgaldamez
Tue, Jan-22-08, 14:58
Hello everyone, my name is Rachel and I'm returning to a low carb lifestyle again after being unable to stick to it for 2yrs. When I first started LC It was great, I got into the gym was lossing weight like crazy and then one day I just stopped. I tried again and again over the years but could not stick to it. I had so many excusses as to why I went off the diet but I think I was just was not giving it 100% of myself, which is why I never made my goals.

This time I have a whole new outlook on life. I realized I have to get healthy and stay that way. That yes that Cookie today will hurt me tomorrow. That LCing is not a diet but a lifestyle choice.

I have a lot to loss but I'm determaind, to stick with it and see it till the end.
Wish me luck

Rachel

LynnDee
Tue, Jan-22-08, 18:47
Hi Rachel, glad you are here and I wish you lots of luck on reaching your goals.

Kisal
Tue, Jan-22-08, 21:21
Welcome back, Rachel! :wave:

lzf62flnb
Tue, Jan-22-08, 22:27
hey rachel, im back also this year...you can do it....i love reading success stories, and one day we can have a huge success story and be proud of....hang in there...if you follow the plan to the letter it will work for you, you did it before do the lifetime changes for good this time......good luck rachel