PDA

View Full Version : The most pathetic alcohol binge...

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ccmarketer
Tue, Mar-05-02, 14:43
Yep - There's no doubt in my mind that LCing makes you a total lightweight. Before LCing my BF and I could down 2 bottles of wine on a Friday night and be buzzing but not soused.

We went out Sat. night and WAY over did it and really paid the price. While we were good - only drank scotch (like that's so good) we drank way more than our bodies could handle and we were both dying later that night. :eek:

So I need to confess that I've been very bad with the whole alcohol thing - and I'm never going to forget that 2 or 3 drinks is the ABSOLUTE limit for a night out on the town.

Good Thing about this episode - (at least for me) just the thought or smell of liquour is stomach turning

Bad Thing - lost a couple of pounds - all water then gained it all back and then some the next day - plus massive hangover.

sailfish
Thu, Mar-07-02, 11:11
I experienced the exact same thing - I can't drink more than a glass and 1/2 of wine before i'm drunk - i don't mean tipsy - i mean full on ...

remember when you drink - to drink LOTS OF WATER!

ccmarketer
Thu, Mar-07-02, 12:01
You never remember to drink water after about the 4 glass or something. I'm allowing myself one glass of wine before dinner then water with dinner and remaining wine if there is any afterwards.

Congrats on your loss, we're about the same weights now, you've been LCing for about a week longer than me!.

Would love to lose another 5 before Spring Break vacation.
Motivation!!!!!

Carrie