PDA

View Full Version : Under 250!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

David_K
Sat, Jan-19-08, 14:08
I've been over 250 for two years and I am now proud to say that I am under 250. I've played football and went from starting football in grade 10 at about 240 and 5'10" to my largest last spring at 283 and about 6'2". I went low carb at the beginning of December and was 275 and although I had a little cheating stint around christmas, I've currently stayed on plan since Jan 1, 2008 where I was 268. Now I am 249 and I am quite happy with myself. Now that doesn't mean I'm going to celebrate with food or anything, that's kind of dumb. :lol: But I am quite happy. Woohoo!

TiredFedUP
Sat, Jan-19-08, 14:46
Good job!! You're doing really great! Keep it up, at this rate you'll reach goal fast and start stabilizing.

David_K
Sun, Jan-20-08, 14:03
I can't really see it much except for a bit in my jawline. I know it's noticeable though because I've gotten lots of people asking if I've lost weight.

Needlehole
Sun, Jan-20-08, 14:04
WTG!!! Awesome job!!! :thup:

Zuleikaa
Sun, Jan-20-08, 14:09
Congratulations!!!

MrBuffalo
Sun, Jan-27-08, 06:09
Stick with it David. You've got support here.

elpasopop
Sun, Jan-27-08, 09:17
Nice work David. Feels good to move down the scale, hang in there and don't stop doing the legwork!

Looks like you grew 4 inches after your soph year. Wish I could have done that...may have gotten a scholarship for college football! Ah well...:)

David_K
Sat, Feb-02-08, 15:00
Woohoo! Hit a big milestone today. Over halfway to my first goal of 210!