PDA

View Full Version : Finally Starting

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

chbbychk
Mon, Jan-14-08, 15:25
Hello everyone. I've been lurking on here for about a week now. Wanted to get caught up on the forums. This is my second go around with Atkins, although I must admit I wasn't as determined the first time around. My 30th birthday is fast approaching and I would love to be under 200. I haven't been there since highs chool. Just wanted to say hello and would love some encouragement. :wave:

Kisal
Mon, Jan-14-08, 15:39
Welcome! It's nice to have you here with us! :wave:

RDS
Mon, Jan-14-08, 16:05
Welcome to the boards!

WH1968
Tue, Jan-15-08, 07:08
Hello and welcome to the forums...

This site is full of support and encouragement that will help you achieve your goal of being under 200 before your 30th birthday... BUT... it only works if you work it. So start a journal... join a challenge.. but most of all... keep coming back..

T-man

chbbychk
Tue, Jan-15-08, 08:56
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome and well wishes. I'm planning on starting a journal today.