PDA

View Full Version : Sayin' hi

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Cuddlebug
Fri, Jan-11-08, 06:56
This isn't my first try at low-card, nor my second or third honestly, but I am back at it with a vengeance now! :clap:

My short term plan is to do my best just for today and not to overwhelm myself with mini goals which I find only stresses me out. Don't weigh everyday and stay under 10 grams of carbs per day. Oh, and get more exercize.....tho I seem to need a good kick in tha butt on that one so far. :bash:

I love reading everyone's posts, especially the success stories, and will hopefully become more active here once I get a better feel of things.

Goat Lady
Fri, Jan-11-08, 07:09
Hello and Welcome back to LC. I'm on my bazillionth time, but plan on sticking w/it! Glad to see you here! (kick, kick, kick) That's for the lack of exercise! BTW, I could use a couple of kicks too! :) :lol:

BluePants
Fri, Jan-11-08, 09:18
One day at a time sounds good to me, I have having a lousy time trying to stay cheat free, last night it was a banana that was stilling on the counter turning brown that got to me.

Cuddlebug
Sat, Jan-12-08, 00:24
Thank you, Goat Lady and BluePants for the replies. I need all the encouragement I can get!

BluePants
Sat, Jan-12-08, 10:40
I love your rose Cuddlebug. Come over to journals and start one. Its a great place to let your hair down, cry, bitch, laugh and watch yourself shrink.