PDA

View Full Version : Third time lucky??

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

canadianmo
Wed, Jan-09-08, 20:18
Well, here's hoping the third time is lucky...DH and I each did great last winter on the SB - he lost 25+ and I lost 15 (which was my goal)...but we fell off the wagon, breifly got back on, and fell again...so here we are the third time! We both really liked it, and were very very happy, I don't really know why we strayed - lazy I guess. Anyway, I can use all the help I can get (and encouragement too!!) Thanks - oh and btw, the screen name is supposed to be canadianmom2three, I don't know why it cut off on this forum - but that pretty much sums it up for me, Mom to three great (but busy kids - 11,8,5) and living up here in the great white north (not so white right now tho - we were enjoying 65 degree days this week!)

Kisal
Thu, Jan-10-08, 00:33
Welcome! It's nice to have you here with us! :wave:

Goat Lady
Thu, Jan-10-08, 06:47
Welcome! :)

WH1968
Thu, Jan-10-08, 08:05
Howdy and Welcome to the forums....

This is a great place to find insight and support on your journey to creating yourself thinner and healthier...

T-man