PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

LynnDee
Mon, Jan-07-08, 08:24
I was piddling around on the internet and somehow ended up on your site. I am just starting on induction today. I read through some of the posts that I saw and decided to join. From what I have read you guys seem awesome. Loved the discussion on butter! Very entertaining, also liked the hints about better butter than what you normal buy in the grocery store, I think I will go by the World Market today and see if I can find some European butter. Hope you all have a great day!

LowCarbRob
Mon, Jan-07-08, 10:01
Hi and welcome to the forums! You're right - there are a lot of awesome people here. Lots of information, ideas, and support. A great day to you also...good luck!

WH1968
Mon, Jan-07-08, 10:08
Howdy.... it must have been Divine intervention that led you here.. it is the best Low Carb site around...

You will find the support you need here to create yourself slimmer and healthier....

so keep coming back.. read much and post often...

T-man

Kisal
Mon, Jan-07-08, 16:17
Welcome, LynnDee! It's nice to have you with us! :)

LynnDee
Mon, Jan-07-08, 17:57
Thank you for the nice welcome!