PDA

View Full Version : New and ready to get life back....

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

chipper_e
Sat, Jan-05-08, 13:58
Hey! I'm Erica...

I am a 26 year-old very outgoing girl living in Baton Rouge.

I've been overweight for the majority of my life, but have recently, within the past year or so put on weight due to a car accident I was involved in.

I've rarely dieted, and each time it ends for me with one weakness that balloons to a reintroduction of my poor eating habits...

I'm tired of feeling unattractive, or that I'm not living up to the potential I have...I want to walk into a room and have that "wow" factor...

I have a busy life..I work full time, and I also have 3 children ages 8, 6, and 4, I have to really tighten up my priorities if I'm going to succeed...

I would love to meet others like myself or that have any tips for someone like me.

Thanks!

E :wave:

noelle1275
Sat, Jan-05-08, 16:28
Hi Erica and welcome!

There is so much to read here I'm sure you'll find what you need and there are always people to answer your questions or just to say, "yeah, me too"

BluePants
Mon, Jan-07-08, 16:18
Hi and welcome. Noelle is right, there are tons of great suggestions. Just make sure you make time for yourself, eat foods you love and start a journal. They are fun and a good place to let our hair down