PDA

View Full Version : Second Time Around - Still Works?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

capergrl20
Fri, Jan-04-08, 21:42
I've heard that the diet is much less successful the 2nd time around.

I'm about to go back to the low carb diet (then exercise later) after a number of months off. I've gained back about 15 of the 60 lost so it's time to tighten up, so to speak.

I want to know if anyone has experienced real difficulty giving it another go after going off the diet? :q:

Can I expect the same fast losses the 2nd or 3rd time around? :help:

Thanks all.

Kisal
Sat, Jan-05-08, 07:47
Welcome to the forums! There are many members here who have successfully returned to lc after getting sidetracked for a time. Best of luck to you! :wave:

BluePants
Mon, Jan-07-08, 15:34
Wow, did I post this cause been there and done that. I have heard that its harder the second time, but I feel what is hard for us is that once we gave ourselves permission to cheat, its much easier the next time. I started back on induction a couple days ago and each day I have a done something really stupid, like having a pancake for breakfast, BUT I am going to keep after myself and have one cheat free day and then another and another.
We can do this.