PDA

View Full Version : Young late-Holocene male homo sapiens

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Lord Snool
Thu, Jan-03-08, 21:23
I'm a paleo-man -- been around for a little while on http://cavemanforum.com and I'm finally getting around to registering here.

For background, I'm a teenager coming to the paleolithic diet not to resolve any health issues or to lose weight, but to proactively pursue health. I also end up annoying everyone around me, but that's just more fun! :)

Like Cordain, I wouldn't want to group the Paleodiet with many of these low carb diets but I guess it's similar. At any rate, I like the low-carb crowd, and I'm glad to be here.

BluePants
Mon, Jan-07-08, 16:39
Glad you joined. I don't know much about the Paleodiet but anything healthy is a good idea to me.

27Peach
Tue, Jan-15-08, 18:16
Hey, that's awesome that you care so much about your health this early in the game! Keep it up!