PDA

View Full Version : Hi - and Happy New Year

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Mai23
Thu, Jan-03-08, 16:47
Hello from London - I'm new to low carb and just started Atkins induction on Tuesday. Felt terrible the first couple of days and found this site browsing the web trying to find out why. It's a great site and everyone seems very knowledgeable and supportive, which is brilliant when you're just finding out how it all works...
I'm feeling much better today and have been to the gym (hoping to go 4 or 5 times a week if possible; if not I'll power walk).
Looking forward to talking to you all.

advantagec
Thu, Jan-03-08, 17:13
Welcome and good luck. I think you will find this forum to be helpful.

RDS
Thu, Jan-03-08, 17:28
Welcome to the boards. We're glad to have you here. Happy New Year to you as well, and best wishes on your weight loss journey and low-carb life!

Kisal
Thu, Jan-03-08, 21:56
Welcome! It's very nice to meet you! :wave:

Mai23
Fri, Jan-04-08, 11:41
Thanks for the encouraging welcome. I'm enjoying the food so far, despite the fact that my teenage sons think it's hilarious to offer me carbs! I'm trying to drink 3 litres of water a day and I'm loving the cooked breakfasts... Being able to have decaf coffee with cream helps a lot as I've always been a big coffee addict.