PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Southern California

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

redkandy
Thu, Jan-03-08, 09:21
Good Morning - This is my second try at the low carb life. It worked well for me in the past if only I had stuck with it. Any encouragement and poking would be greatly appreciated as I can think of a million excuses. I travel a bunch so about 75% of my time is spent somewhere outside of California or even outside the US so anyone who has some great tips and tricks I would love to hear it.

Kisal
Thu, Jan-03-08, 21:40
Welcome! Nice to have you with us! :wave:

BluePants
Mon, Jan-07-08, 16:37
I understand about travel. I have recently retired from that life and its hard to be on any plan. You just have to plan well so you don't get caught. Keep some string cheese and hard salami around so you don't get hungry when you travel Airplanes have horrid menu's for low carbers, so bring your own snacks, eat lots of salads. Overseas is fun. I was in Korea and thought all I could find was rice, but I found lots of low carb stuff, my favorite soup will always be seaweed soup. Ym.

We can do this