PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ChuckP704
Wed, Dec-26-07, 11:25
Hi... my name is Chuck and I've been on and off of low carb with varying degrees of success over the past 15 years. Actually, I reached my goal weight of 170 and kept it off for about 10 years, but for whatever reason, the past 5 years have been a struggle. I've even tried Nutrisystem, still, only to gain it right back.

I just had a reality check when I stepped on the scale this morning and I weighed my most in a LONG time at 228... so, I am determined to make this low carb lifestyle my own this time and stay focused to goal and beyond. I've never used these boards, although I have lurked for a long time, getting a lot of great support. I hope interacting here will be another tool to help me stay on track and accountable. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Good luck everyone... here's to day 1... chuck

lcgrrl2006
Wed, Dec-26-07, 11:29
Welcome Chuck! You may want to start a journal to track your progress and give us a place to visit! Denise