PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ya

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Bamagirl9
Tue, Dec-25-07, 19:51
This all new to me! I will need help in convincing my 2 children that any temptations in the house could be harmful to my way of living. Not to mention my children are both over weight too. My husband is on board with this way of life, it is my children, who are teenagers, i am worried about. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. I am looking forward to this journey.

kevsmama
Tue, Dec-25-07, 21:59
I know that it will be hard to do especially with teens in the house but just down bring any temptations home. You won't be able to control what they eat when they aren't home but you can at your house. Just don't buy junk food. I still make meals for my family and do make starches for the rest of the family while I am lo carbing after the first week it really shouldn't bother you but if it isn't in the home they should start eating better too. Good luck with your change of lifestyle

Kisal
Wed, Dec-26-07, 01:00
Welcome, Bamagirl! It's nice to have you here! :wave:

hayes
Wed, Dec-26-07, 05:21
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss!

Bamagirl9
Wed, Dec-26-07, 05:22
Thanks Ya'll for the welcome. I know I will be coming back for support.