PDA

View Full Version : Hey new to this starting january 2nd xxx

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

oddles
Sun, Dec-23-07, 09:44
:wave: Hello there
My names claire im 22 and im so new to all this. Looking to start the atkins diet on the 2nd of january am around 16stones not sure how many pounds that is hehe really struggle with compulsive eating and also suffer an underactive thyriode !!!! really would love help and support and id any one needs some i will try my hardest to help ..... Any ideas or suggestions on how to start the diets and things to watch out for please let me know xxxx :help:

zorra_1
Sun, Dec-23-07, 10:47
Greetings Claire!!! :wave: :wave:

I see you've found the smilies!!! :p

Good luck in the upcoming year!!

Kisal
Sun, Dec-23-07, 22:19
Welcome to the forums! It's nice to meet you, and good to have you here! :wave:

Dedee62
Sun, Dec-23-07, 22:40
Welcome! I'm starting on 1/1/08 myself.

kevsmama
Sun, Dec-23-07, 23:06
Welcome to the greatest forums around-you will get all of the help you need here-just ask. Please start a journal-it is really great and if you let others read it they can give advice easily too.

babygirl02
Mon, Dec-24-07, 00:41
Hello, im new to this "forum". I just had a baby 1.5 months ago, soooo im trying to loose the baby fat. Any tips are welcome, see you all around.

swingdance
Mon, Dec-24-07, 12:48
Welcome Claire!!

Nice to see you! good luck

Elizellen
Tue, Dec-25-07, 04:04
Welcome Claire and Babygirl02 to the forums.

The best tip I can think of is in my signature, as for me planning what foods I have available in advance is the best way to keep on track.

Lots of us use a free software tracking programme like My P.L.A.N. on this website (link at the top of the page) or www.fitday.com to log and calculate our carbs to make it easier to plan and record our eating.