PDA

View Full Version : YoYo

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

vadaza
Wed, Dec-12-07, 22:50
Hi everyone I am 40 y/o, a Register Nurse, I have a Husband and a 10 y/o son. Since Phen/Phen was taken off the market I have not been able to go below 200lbs. I need help and support. I started this forum in Nov. and I have not had much success. I was on a roll and then guess what Thanksgiving and it has been down hill since. I was weighing 215 I did lose about 6 or 7 lbs and I was excited, I weighed yesterday and now I am up to 220. So I started back on atkins today, I am so disappointed with my self. Please help any advice will be embraced.

Goat Lady
Thu, Dec-13-07, 07:33
Welcome! The holidays can be hard sometimes! But good for you for getting back to this healthy way of eating! Glad to meet you! :)

eriksgirl
Fri, Dec-14-07, 15:22
The holiday's are really hard on all of us. It's impressive that you jumped back on.

Kisal
Fri, Dec-14-07, 19:43
Welcome to the forums! You will find a lot of support here! :)