PDA

View Full Version : Kinda New

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Sensei_D
Wed, Dec-12-07, 17:32
Hi everyone. I'm Sensei_D. I'm new to this message board, but not new to low carbing. I'm a martial artist, hence the title "Sensei". I've been doing LC, off and on, for about 17 years since I first read Dr. Atkins' book, "Dr. Atkins' Diet Revolution". I've been a successful low carber during the times I've been serious about it, but like a lot of people, have my moments of weakness, and slip up every once and a while. At the present I'm down about 70 lbs from my all time high, but still have about a hundred+ pounds to lose, to get to my goal weight. As stated above, I'm an active martial artist, both as a teacher and a student. I also get out and go sailing as often as I can. I look forward to interacting with you folks, both sharing my thoughts, and getting your's, on how to fight the good fight, in this battle of the bulge. ;)

Failure Is Not An Option!!! IT AIN'T OVER UNTIL I WIN!!! :cool:

Kisal
Wed, Dec-12-07, 21:05
Welcome to the forums! :wave:

nole1984
Wed, Dec-12-07, 21:07
And Win you shall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome...

Goat Lady
Thu, Dec-13-07, 07:34
Welcome and so glad to meet you! :)

Sensei_D
Mon, Dec-17-07, 11:26
Thanks ladies. :cool:

diana55
Mon, Dec-17-07, 11:46
Wow, you've lost allot all ready! Congrats! :)

Welcome, I'm starting soon myself.

cartersg1
Mon, Dec-17-07, 14:07
A sailboat? Do you live on Lake Erie? :) Welcome to the group! Cheers!

Sensei_D
Mon, Dec-17-07, 16:31
Thanks again, for the welcome. I go sailing, in the San Diego area, and am lucky enough to have a friend with a sailboat. Over the holidays we hope to have the chance to get out to open water and do some whale watching. :) :cool: