PDA

View Full Version : new to this and need help

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

JazzyMo
Wed, Dec-05-07, 22:35
Hi :wave: everyone im new to this and really dont know how to go about it. Im trying to join the airforce by the end of january but i need to lose 22 pounds. If anyone has anyways for me to achieve my goal i would be more than happy to hear from you!!!!!!

jenifaohje
Wed, Dec-05-07, 23:00
LC will do it for you. You have to start NOW!!!! Get a good book. and get going. Stop intake of sugar and all starches. Count carbs, take vitamin suppliments and drink a gang of water. You can do it.

Kisal
Wed, Dec-05-07, 23:05
Welcome! I can't predict whether you will lose the weight as quickly as you'd like, but there's no better time than the present to start! Get the book and follow the plan as written!

Best wishes to you! :wave:

SunDrop
Thu, Dec-06-07, 11:22
Welcome and as the others have said, get the book and start asap :) Make sure you read it though and ask plenty of questions!

Good luck